Click the stars to rate
89,705 Rated by :
Not only that, users will also have a 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, 4GB in-built storage, 1830mAh battery, 801.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 and also support for DLNA, MHL, WiFi Direct and NFC. Specifically for the Korean market, it can also receive digital radio and TV broadcasts via terrestrial DMB. LG has a teaser page for this Gingerbread-powered smartphone, preorders of which begins on September 26th though there’s no word on pricing yet.
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• 6" LG G Pro 2 in Korea, LG G2 mini coming at MWC
• LG G PRO 2 Dilancarkan 13 Februari Ini
• Now, Even The Google Nexus 5 May Go Colorful
segaPosted On : January 23, 2012
|aq orang first comment bangge siut|