Click the stars to rate
137,357 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Not only that, users will also have a 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, 4GB in-built storage, 1830mAh battery, 801.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 and also support for DLNA, MHL, WiFi Direct and NFC. Specifically for the Korean market, it can also receive digital radio and TV broadcasts via terrestrial DMB. LG has a teaser page for this Gingerbread-powered smartphone, preorders of which begins on September 26th though there’s no word on pricing yet.
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch
• LG announces three new G Pad tablets
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
segaPosted On : January 23, 2012
|aq orang first comment bangge siut|