Click the stars to rate
72,348 Rated by :
Not only that, users will also have a 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, 4GB in-built storage, 1830mAh battery, 801.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 and also support for DLNA, MHL, WiFi Direct and NFC. Specifically for the Korean market, it can also receive digital radio and TV broadcasts via terrestrial DMB. LG has a teaser page for this Gingerbread-powered smartphone, preorders of which begins on September 26th though there’s no word on pricing yet.
• Top 5 Telefon Pintar Terbaik – Edisi November 2013
• [How to] Get the Android 4.4 KitKat home screen now!
• [Video] LG G Flex does indeed "heals" itself
• Bilakah Telefon Pintar Anda Akan Menerima Android 4.4 KitKat?
• Perbandingan Galaxy Round vs LG G Flex - Yang Mana Lebih Fleksible?
• Telefon Pintar Flexible LG G Flex Mula Dijual 12 November Ini
• Samsung offers us a glimpse of what future mobile devices could look like
• Why you should get a Nexus over other Android smartphones
segaPosted On : January 23, 2012
|aq orang first comment bangge siut|