Nokia Lumia 900
Click the stars to rate
388,845 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 930 - 960
10 January 2012 - Nokia has unveiled its first LTE smartphone, the CES 2012. Nokia’s latest Windows Phone flagship has a 4.3-inch AMOLED display with ClearBlack technology and definitely bigger than the Lumia 800 display.
The Nokia Lumia 900 is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 512MB of RAM. It is running on the Mango version of Windows Phone.
On the camera aspect, there is a front-facing camera and an 8-megapixel camera with 28mm f/2.2 Carl Zeiss lens and dual-flash. Th Lumia 900 comes with Tango application which enables video chats.
No official words on pricing, but it would be available soon in the coming months exclusively on AT&T.
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• 5000 Xiaomi Redmi 1S units in Malaysia tomorrow, priced RM419
JoshPosted On : September 8, 2012
|I was just about to buy this phone, then Nokia announce the Lumia 920... Sigh, I guess I'll have to wait some more..|
witchdoctoPosted On : July 18, 2012
|Xbox Live not available for malaysian market, really disappointed.. (nokia cust. services told me..|
My Black JizzPosted On : June 6, 2012