Samsung Galaxy Xcover
Click the stars to rate
150,929 Rated by :
11 August 2011 – Samsung has nearly flooded in every geographical market with all variants of Galaxy phones. However, the Samsung does surprise us on announcing a waterproof and dustproof Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover in Germany. Targeting at active German consumers, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover is IP67 certified, which means the device is designed in such a way to prevent dust and dirt getting into it and can be submerged into one meter of water for up to 30minutes.
In addition, it has a 3.6-inch scratch-resistant display that is made of tempered glass, 3.2-megapixel camera with LED flash that could be double as a flash light. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover will be running on Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Connectivity-wise, it supports HSDPA 7.2MBps, WiFi and GPS.
• The Samsung Galaxy Tab S leaked with press shots
• Samsung's next tablet to have Galaxy S5 features
• Harga Samsung Grand Quattro & Trend Plus kini RM200 Lebih Rendah
• Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro With Quad HD Screen Ready To Be Announced?
• How you can get a Samsung Galaxy S5 with uMobile for just RM555
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Kini Ditawarkan dalam warna emas & biru
• Video shows off the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• 6,000 More Units Of Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be On Sale May 27
bra pompuanPosted On : March 16, 2012
|brape hrge pon nie....cm best je....|
wafiPosted On : March 13, 2012
|masuk lubang jamban penuh tu ok x? tahan ke ..hehe|
darwishPosted On : March 13, 2012
|fon ni masuk air pun tk ada hal,untuk yg lasak ok.|