Samsung Galaxy Xcover
Click the stars to rate
177,785 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 655 - 670
11 August 2011 – Samsung has nearly flooded in every geographical market with all variants of Galaxy phones. However, the Samsung does surprise us on announcing a waterproof and dustproof Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover in Germany. Targeting at active German consumers, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover is IP67 certified, which means the device is designed in such a way to prevent dust and dirt getting into it and can be submerged into one meter of water for up to 30minutes.
In addition, it has a 3.6-inch scratch-resistant display that is made of tempered glass, 3.2-megapixel camera with LED flash that could be double as a flash light. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover will be running on Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Connectivity-wise, it supports HSDPA 7.2MBps, WiFi and GPS.
• Piecing Together Samsung's #TheNextGalaxy
• Video Konsep Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge sangat mengagumkan
• iPhone 6 Plus Has #Bendgate, Galaxy Note 4 Has #Gapgate?
• Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace Style LTE
• Samsung confirms the Gear VR
• Samsung unveils the Galaxy Note Edge
• The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is official
• Here's where You Can Watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Unveiling Live
bra pompuanPosted On : March 16, 2012
|brape hrge pon nie....cm best je....|
wafiPosted On : March 13, 2012
|masuk lubang jamban penuh tu ok x? tahan ke ..hehe|
darwishPosted On : March 13, 2012
|fon ni masuk air pun tk ada hal,untuk yg lasak ok.|