Samsung Galaxy mini 2
Click the stars to rate
289,894 Rated by :
Even for an entry-level device, the mini 2 is rather well-built and feels solid in our hands. The plastic parts are nothing to write home about, but it is presentable enough for it to be seen in public without you feeling self-conscious.
Because of its compact size, all the buttons are reachable without much fiddling around, as everything is spaced out just nicely.
The mini 2’s 3.27-inch TFT screen is a slight bump over its predecessor, but the significant improvement is that it is so much better to look at now, as it sports a HVGA display, compared to the QVGA one previously.
• Samsung Galaxy S5 going to have an eye scanner?
• Perbandingan Spesifikasi Samsung Galaxy S5 Dan Galaxy S4
• Top 5 Android phablets to get
• Galaxy S5 Akan Hadir Sebagai Peranti Kalis Air & Habuk?
• Galaxy S5 Dilengkapi Pemproses 64-bit Exynos 6 - Januari 2014
• 5 Reasons Why You Should Get The Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE available October 14, priced RM 2,199
• Samsung Galaxy S5 unveiling in January, released February?
sephiaPosted On : August 27, 2012
|selepas my SE live with walkman hancus digelek (tak smp setahun pakai) gua beli yg ni je la..murah je, rm560 dpt sekali sdcard 8g, n matte screen protector..gua baru pakai 3 hari .. bau kedai lg..spec mmg seperti yg kita byr je la..SE lama gua tu lagi power la..huhu|
HarisPosted On : August 24, 2012
|agree with Asmidar..it's a good low-end android phone..no regrets guarantee..|
yusryPosted On : July 24, 2012
|hi mark the phone still available can call me 0106668064|