Samsung I8000 Omnia II
Click the stars to rate
386,471 Rated by :
The Samsung I8000 Omnia II is designed for the smartphone user who demands an enhanced and convenient multimedia experience featuring Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
Featuring the world's largest 3.7-inch AMOLED display with crystal-clear WVGA resolution, the Omnia II offers unbeatable screen clarity, even under the day light.
Complete with larger icons and a simpler structure, Omnia II’s user interface has been deeply customized to provide touch-optimized usability. Also, innovative TouchWiz 2.0 User Interface and 3D effects make enjoying multimedia and multi tasking convenient and fun. Advanced R Touch (Resistive Touch) enables faster, more accurate touch response for a touch experience that’s 100% user friendly.
The much enhanced display and user interface make it even more pleasurable to enjoy the rich multimedia functions of the I8000 Omnia II, including its DVD-like (480p) video recording/playback, smooth Internet browsing as well as interactive 3D games. Users can also access and download content speedily while on the move thanks to the Omnia II’s HSUPA 5.76Mbps, HSDPA 7.2Mbps and Wi-Fi capabilities. Generous memory up to 48GB lets users store more of their favorite content for on-the-go access.
• Samsung Bekerjasama Dengan Ice-Watch - Telefon Pintar Mampu Milik Warna-Warni
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• Can't Afford The Samsung Galaxy S5? Just Wait A Few Months
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• Hello There iPhone 6! Is That You?
• Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Oppo Find 7 - Mana Patut Anda Beli?
• Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus Announced, Successor To The Mega 5.8
khairilPosted On : November 21, 2011
|sape2 nak beli omnia 2 aq nleh la kol.. area kl.rawang shj harga 400|
sangap omniaPosted On : October 23, 2011
|omnia 2 nie ok ke? klu aq swap iphone 3 aq nan omnia nie brbaloi x? kowg? tp jailbreak iphone aku xad dh...berbaloi? ke x?|
aaronPosted On : July 3, 2011
|want to sell my samsung omnia 2 I8000 puas da pkai..hehe..nk upgrade hphone da.. just rm600 can nego.. full set... email : firstname.lastname@example.org tq...|