Samsung Omnia W
Click the stars to rate
93,204 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Samsung unveiled the Omnia W, which runs on the Windows Phone 7.5 or Mango. It is the company’s first Mango phone and is equipped with a 1.4GHz processor, 512MB memory, 8GB internal memory and a 3.7-inch Super AMOLED display. There is a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash at the back of the phone which is capable of 720p recording, and a front-facing VGA camera.
Put all that together and you got yourself a mid-end smartphone, and there is more – WiFi, Bluetooth capabilities along with light, proximity, a magnetometer and gyroscope sensors. The Omnia W is priced at 310 euros (estimated RM1324) before taxes and subsides.
Samsung had previously release the Omnia 7 and Focus, which were powered by the original Windows Phone 7s.
Mango has reportedly garnered some praise, and we have already seen the updated operating system onboard the Fujitsu IS12T. HTC has announced two Mango devices - the HTC Titan and Radar, both Windows phones has an October release date. And Nokia is set to introduce their Windows Phones at the Nokia World Conference.
Samsung is planning to launch the Omnia W in Italy late next month, and eventually through Europe, Latin America, and Southeast/ Southwest Asia.
• Samsung brings in the 64GB Galaxy S6 edge for RM 3599
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A kini di Malaysia - dari RM 1299
• Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab A, starting from RM 1299
• Samsung Takes Things To The Next Level With Galaxy S6 & S6 edge
• Samsung Galaxy S6 dan S6 Edge telah dilancarkan secara rasmi
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is spotted in the wild
• Here's How To Watch Samsung and HTC's MWC 2015 Live Stream
• What You're Seeing Here Could Be The Samsung Galaxy S6
AJAY PRATAPPosted On : December 14, 2011
|When it will be available in Indian Market?|