Samsung SGH A300
Click the stars to rate
27,236 Rated by :
One of the phone´s screens is on the outside. It provides valuable information, such as a battery life meter, receiving signal strength indicator, caller ID information, and messaging capabilities.
The other LCD is found on the inside of the phone. It is 128 pixels wide and 128 pixels high, and is dedicated to providing WAP 1.1 browser support. Both LCDs are grayscale.
The SGH-A300 also follows closely with the emerging convergence trend between PDAs and cell phones. It features a calender, to do list, and scheduler. Also, the phone´s ring tones can be customized. It weighs only 83 grams and has dimensions of 70 x 48.5 x 21 mm. The SGH-A300 features an infrared port for data transfer as well.
• 6,000 More Units Of Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be On Sale May 27
• Samsung releases rugged Galaxy 4 Tab Education for schools
• Anti-hacker casing by Vysk promises absolute security for your Galaxy S5 and iPhone 5S
• [Review] Samsung Gear Fit
• Sony Malaysia Quietly Releases The Xperia Z2, Available Now For RM2,399
• Android 4.4 KitKat Will Not Be Coming To Samsung Galaxy S3
• [Review] Samsung Gear 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S rumours resurface