Samsung SGH D700
Click the stars to rate
42,020 Rated by :
The SGH-D700 supports video messaging which enable users to exchange video clips through MMS and e-mail, and it will also be possible to play back streaming audio and video courtesy of a pre-installed RealOne player.
The tri-band GPRS handset has a wide range of features, including a WAP browser, POP3/IMAP e-mail, MMS client, SyncML and memory card slot. It can also be synchronised with a desktop PC over a USB connection.
Internal memory available has been substantially increased - from the standard 4MB found on the Nokia 3650/7650, to a whopping 16MB on the D700. And should you be successful in filling up the entire internal memory area, a MMC memory card slot can be used to increase available memory by up to 128MB.
The SGH-D700 joins the Nokia 3650, 7650, N-Gage and Siemens SX1 as officially announced Symbian Series 60 devices.
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Makes A Surprise Appearance In Malaysia
• Samsung shows how the metal Galaxy Alpha is made
• The Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the ice bucket challenge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Your Best Friend For Selfies?
• The Samsung Galaxy S6 will apparently be full metal
• Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 likely Coming To Malaysia Soon
• [Infographic] What Is Super AMOLED Display? Why Is It Good?
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha Releasing In Malaysia Soon?