Samsung SGH P200
Click the stars to rate
42,941 Rated by :
UMA is a next-generation fixed-mobile convergence technology standard which allows for seamless handover between cellular networks and fixed IP networks (hot spots). Handsets with UMA technology allow free voice and data communication both in mobile and fixed modes.
Samsung,s UMA Phone (P200) allow free switching between cellular networks such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE and wireless LAN networks (WiFi), offering seamless connectivity.
The UMA phone thus has far greater mobility, compared to existing WiFi phones that can be used in a limited manner, only in hot spot areas.
For instance, with the UMA phone, high-speed large-capacity data communication or VoIP is possible though WiFi in places installed with hot spots such as at home and schools and in places without WiFi, the cellular network is used instead.
The P200 also comes in a sophisticated slide-up design as well as cutting-edge features including 1.3 mega pixel camera, a camcorder, multimedia messaging system (MMS), MP3 and file viewer functions.
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Samsung Officially Goes Metallic With The Galaxy Alpha
• Samsung Galaxy Alpha dilancarkan secara rasmi - RM 1599?
• Samsung to release the Gear Solo next month
• Sam Sung sells his Apple stuff
• Its Official! Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Will Be Unveiled On Sept 3
• Three more Samsung Galaxy Tab S commercials
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Reveal On Sep 3, Korean Media Reported
email@example.comPosted On : June 24, 2011
|do you have a battery for this phone|