Samsung Wave M
Click the stars to rate
71,483 Rated by :
Samsung Wave M is powered by Samsung's own new bada 2.0 platform which brings together a wide variety of new capabilities including multi-tasking, Wi-Fi Direct, voice recognition and Near Field Communication (optional). It enables smartphone users to experience advanced services such as photo and file sharing without Internet networking, mobile payment and transport pass-card recharge.
ChatON is Samsung's proprietary mobile communication service that works across all major mobile devices. A global cross-platform communication service links all your friends and contacts instantly. Micro-communities can be set up through group chat, while a web client allows the sharing of content and conversations between mobile and PC.
Samsung Apps, an integrated application store for Samsung smartphone, is also available. With an improved UI and enhanced store features, Samsung Apps offers a wide variety of applications from globally well-known content to locally-customized applications.
The Samsung Wave M allows users to keep up-to-date with their hectic social lives with ChatON and Social Hub. With a wide 3.65" HVGA screen made from tempered glass and a metallic body, the Wave M lets users stay socially connected from everywhere. ChatON, streamlined messaging feeds, enhanced on-the-go web browsing and Wi-Fi applications deliver a seamless mobile experience. Wi-Fi Direct and NFC (optional) add further functionality.
• Samsung suspends Chinese factory accused of child labour
• Samsung rebrands its app store to Galaxy Apps to avoid confusion
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S Goes On Sale In Malaysia Tomorrow
• Samsung factory in Brazil raided
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 5 Best Smartphone Covers for Samsung Galaxy S5
• Yet another Samsung Galaxy F shot
• First good look at the Samsung Galaxy F