Click the stars to rate
107,643 Rated by :
The Samsung ZV10 satisfies customer requirements of a convenient UMTS phone and reflects the trend of ,small, lightweight and chic, models. The new ZV10 is only 9.1 x 4.8 x 2.6 cm in size. Weighing in at only 105 grams, it is one of the lightest UMTS phones on the market. It also has a very attractive design with a classic shape and a black and silver look that makes it an eye-catching clamshell phone.
like the predecessor Samsung models, the ZV10 are attractive and provides with multimedia functionality. On the Vodafone live! portal and throughout the Vodafone network, it enables immediate access to information and news in word and image on the 17 Vodafone Mobile TV2 channels, and to the very latest games. UMTS videotelephony3 offers a diverse range of utilisation options for private and business customers. It transfers an image of the person at the other end of the line or provides an impression of the caller,s surroundings. The Samsung ZV10 transmits images via live streaming in first-rate quality to any video telephony-capable receiving phone. It is a tri-band phone, which means it can be used in many countries for making calls, sending MMS messages or e-mails. And it has an internal 50 MB dynamic memory.
• 6,000 More Units Of Xiaomi Mi 3 Will Be On Sale May 27
• Samsung releases rugged Galaxy 4 Tab Education for schools
• Anti-hacker casing by Vysk promises absolute security for your Galaxy S5 and iPhone 5S
• [Review] Samsung Gear Fit
• Sony Malaysia Quietly Releases The Xperia Z2, Available Now For RM2,399
• Android 4.4 KitKat Will Not Be Coming To Samsung Galaxy S3
• [Review] Samsung Gear 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S rumours resurface
sPosted On : May 14, 2010
|hi i need the charger and the battery for the samsung ZV10 is it in kenya where i can buy it. Tell me where|